School Success Program
Does your child…..
- Have trouble staying focused?
- Get easily distracted?
- Not perform up to his or her potential?
- Have trouble “buckling down” to do homework?
- Have trouble sitting still and often fidgets?
- Talk excessively and/or frequently interrupts people?
- Have trouble waiting his or her turn?
- Seem to forget to do what is asked of him or her?
If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, your child may be a perfect candidate for our School Success Program!
This unique program is designed for students with attention problems to help retrain their brain and set them up for success. Space is limited, so call us at 475-221-8142 to see if this program is right for your child!
Our School Success Program includes:
- A comprehensive intake assessment to learn about problems and set goals.
- QEEG brain maps that let us know what brain patterns are likely related to the problems.
- 2 to 3 one-hour neurofeedback sessions a week to retrain the brain. Your child’s brain will learn to work in a more optimal way to improve attention while reducing emotional overwhelm.
Who can benefit from this program?
Any child (elementary school through college) who has trouble with attention. A formal diagnosis of ADHD (or ADD) is not necessary.
What are the costs of this program?
For individuals with Anthem: The Center for NeuroPotential is in-network with Anthem. Neurofeedback sessions are typically covered, depending on your plan. However, the QEEG brain maps are not covered by insurance carriers and are $400 each. We do an initial QEEG, and then repeat the QEEG after every 15 sessions.
For all others: The initial intake and QEEG are $650. Additional QEEGs are done after every 15 sessions and cost $400 each. For the neurofeedback training, if a 20-session neurofeedback package is pre-paid, sessions are $140/session. Otherwise, sessions are $200 each.